- Most of medical emergencies arise without warning . Time taken for arrival of
medical help sometimes costs the life of an individual . In order to prevent further
damage to them, we have designed this course that enables you to help save a life.
Basic Life Support is an advanced course that will help you get hands on experience
by practicing on mannequins in a real life type setting.
- To become a Champion in handling Emergencies
- Identify fatal emergencies like a stroke or a heart attack
- First aid management for cases like syncope, airway obstruction, anaphylaxis,
local anesthetic toxicity, asthmatic attack, chest pain, hemorrhage, and seizure. etc.
- Understanding the “Good Samaritan Law”
- Hands-On Practice for first-aid procedures
- Standardized approach and better critical thinking
- A Dental professional is competent to independently handle emergencies
- Empower individual who can take a lead role and guide those around to help manage medical emergency.