- Introduction to Orthodontics
- Understanding Fixed Orthodontics
- Scope of Orthodontics
- Introduction to straight wire appliance
- Importance of skeletal, dentition and soft tissue relationship in orthodontics.
- Goals of orthodontics.
- Classification of malocclusion.
- Understanding class I, class II & class III malocclusion,varitation and their orthodontic consideration.
- Discrepancy in skeletal growth and it's
- Frequently used orthodontic terms.
- Diagnosis of orthodontics patients.
- Importance of study model, photograph & x- rays.
- Armamentarium set up.
- Treatment planning in detail.
- Treatment planning for class I malocclusion, mid line, cross bite, crowding, open bite, deep bite and spacing.
- Expansion screw, tooth born and tissue born
- Understanding extraction vs non extraction vs expansion vs proximal striping
- Treatment planning for class II malocclusion
- Treatment options for class II in growing and adults patient.
- Orthopedic and functional appliances used in class II malocclusion.
- Importance of twin block.
- Bite registration for twin block.
- Introduction to fixed functional appliances.
- Treatment for class III malocclusion in growing patient and adult patients.
- Methods of gaining space
- Therapeutic extraction.
- Special emphasis on deep bite management in growing and adult patients.
- Dental Council of india Registration Certificate (Any State Dental Council / Tribunal Registration) either Provisional or Permanent Registration
Certificate is mandatory to join any Fellowship / Mastership program at AIAD. Participant is required to produce Original Certificate in office on the day of Joining
Hands on: Intra-oral and Extra-oral photography
IOM HongKong or its affiliated Institute AIAD does not conduct a course of study or training which would enable a student of such course or training to
qualify himselffor the grant of recognized dental qualification in India under Section 10A of the Dentists (Amendment) Act, 1993.